How can B2B SaaS startups find out if their solution has a viable market? PoCs are not the answer. Why not? Proof of Concepts are time-consuming, capacity-consuming and unprofitable. They don't provide you with a clear path to revenue and startups often run out of cash because of long sales cycles. In this episode, Manuel Hartmann takes us through - Hacking Sales Cycles: How to Avoid or at Least Shorten PoCs.
- Why Manuel hates PoCs :-)
- What are other ways to build credibility and avoid PoC completely?
- How to achieve 70-90% PoC to ARR conversion rate
- How to increase average contract value
- How to shorten sales cycles